Monthly Business Services
Learn About Our Monthly Business Plans
Are you in need of an affordable way to have an attorney by your side to ensure that your business is legally sound? Our Orlando business attorney from the Law Office of Frederic E. Waczewski, P.A. has been aiding business owners since 2006 and has extensive experience in this area of law.
From aiding property management companies, supermarket chains, restaurant owners, car dealerships, to martial arts academies and more, Frederic and his team have successfully helped many companies keep their reputation intact and move forward with their business ventures.
A business attorney is needed not only for things that are problematic (issues with employees, customers, or being sued), but also handling proactive matters relating to employment, human resources, revising operating agreements and other contracts, intellectual property, and much more.
A monthly plan is ideal for a business as it reduces the overall expense of having an attorney and encourages the business owner and lawyer to constantly work together to ensure that all legal needs of the business are being met.
Rather than hiring an attorney for each item separately as needed, a monthly business package will offer a lower price overall and help to prevent any potential issues from formulating ahead of time. It also promotes more consistent and open communication among the lawyer and business owner.
What Services Do The Monthly Business Packages Include?
If you seek monthly business services, our Orlando business attorney has created an affordable plan to allow you to receive consistent legal counsel. The monthly business service packages include general business representation such as the following:
- Contracts review and drafting: whether having us review a complex agreement or needing us to draft a well-tailored contract, we have a high level of experience in this area. From a one page simple agreement to a 50-page complex document, our team can ensure that your assets and business interests are outlined and legally protected
- Business litigation: sometimes business relationships take a turn for the worse, and the parties end up in court. This law office has extensive experience in the courtroom and can help you to either defend or can initiate legal action to protect your business interests
- Employment matters: these include but are not limited to human resource matters such as employee handbooks, non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements and much more. All of these items are crucial to ensuring that your business and the employees within it have a clear understanding of their legal obligations and rights
- Collections: whether you are owed money on a promissory note or a customer has not paid, we use aggressive efforts to collect the money that is rightfully yours
- Trademarks: if you need to trademark your idea or item, we help protect your business
- Insurance Issues and Claims: whether you are dealing with general liability insurance claims or property damage, we are here to help
- And much more: Call us today (407) 999-4957
Contact An Orlando Business Attorney
We look forward to working with you to ensure that your business runs smoothly and that your assets are well protected in accordance with the law. Call us today
6996 Piazza Grande Avenue
Suite 311. Orlando, Florida 32835
(By appointment only)